Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another Photo Hunt

My husband, Mike, and I took a nice drive today, looking for scavenger photo opportunities.  We found quite a few, and I was quite happy with some of the photos I took, not so much with others.  So here is what we got today,  I leave the verdict up to you all (or as we say in Texas, y'all)

Item #4, an airplane, went to a local small airport we'd never been to before to get this picture
Item #13, a fence.  This is a redo, cause the first one was my old, dilapidated fence at home
 Item #15, a firetruck or police car.  Already got the police car, but we were following this vehicle, and I thought it almost qualified as a fire truck,  and couldn't resist
 Both of these shots are item# 16, a windmill.  I thought it lent itself well to sepia

 Item #8, a tower.  One of our many water towers.  Each town has several, all marked with the town name.  A remnant of times past, still in use today.
And if that wasn't enough, here is the old and new juxtipositioned.  An old water tower and a new cell tower.  I wish the photo was better, but I was shooting out the tinted car window. Did a little post processing to improve it, but I'm not that skilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment